How-To: Send money with Interac e-Transfer
You need to have:
• An account with a participating bank or credit union
• An active email address or mobile phone number
1. Log into your online or mobile banking app.
2. Find the feature to “Send an Interac e-transfer” on your banks website. Each bank will handle the procedure a bit differently but generally will include the following steps.
3. Select the bank account you wish to transfer from.
4. Add St. Marys email address email@example.com as the recipient e-mail address.
5. Enter the amount. There will be no need for security questions and passwords as St. Marys is registered for Interac e-Transfer auto deposit.
6. Hit “Send”. That’s all.
Your bank will confirm the transfer has been sent and you should receive an e-mail confirmation when the funds have been deposited.
Your on-line donation will qualify as a charitable donation.